TO ALL CLIENTS, PROFESSIONAL TEAMS, CONTRACTORS AND INTERESTED PARTIES
COVID-19 PREVENTION: BURO TECH MEASURES AND PROCEDURES
As our country is effectively in a nationwide level 1 lockdown w.e.f Thursday 21 September 2020 at midnight due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and as each and every one’s health and safety are irreplaceable, Buro Tech has taken the following precautionary measures but not limited to:
• Buro Tech personnel will work from our central office with the necessary screening as per the latest government gazette protocols;
• All projects and work will continue as normal as possible;
• Meetings will be held remotely via video conferencing or as required in physical form with the necessary screening ;
• All our personnel (project leaders and administrative staff) can be contacted directly on their mobile phones and/or e-mail.
• All new fee proposals will be priced at cost only and no profit will be added for the time-being and until further notice and as reviewed from time to time.
Rest assured that your best interests will always be our first priority whilst protecting the health and safety of all our personnel and fellow citizens at the same time.
For more information about the Corana Virus (COVID-19) click on the link www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Please do take care of your family, friends, colleagues and fellow citizens.
God bless South Africa